Friday, January 23, 2015

What's In My Purse!


Starting from the top left side,  is my battery charger for my phone. Let me tell you this thing is a LIFESAVER! Especially if you're out somewhere for a long time and your phones about to die with no outlet in site.

Next I have my Taylor Swift Incredible Things rollerball. Perfect for on the go when you need just a dab more of your perfume.

For my hair, i always carry some bobby pins/clips and some hair ties. Trust me, you'll definitely want to have a few in your bag. They will always come in handy.

For my face I always have some elf blotting sheets for some touch ups through out the day since my skin tends to be on the oily side. I also have my Lush Honey Trap and Blistex for my lips. Both are amazing, especially for the winter.

Lastly, I always carry some gum and can't forget the advil for life's daily headaches.

I also have my wallet and a cute make up bag (both not shown) that fits most of these items inside.





First of all, these are my two most used purses at the moment. This one is my cross body from Dailylook ($50.00). It's so cute and comes in multiple colors. It's just big enough where I can fit what just what I need, but yet not bulky.


This is my everyday 'big' bag that i take with me everywhere, so it's getting some good use. This also comes in multiple colors. I got mine from amazon. It's called the MG Collection Weave pattern Belt Accent Soft Hobo Shoulder Bag. ...That was a mouth full. I tend to put a lot in this bag, like probably too much, but it's held up really well considering i got it back in 2013.





Hopefully this gave you a few ideas what to put in your own purse. Just make sure you don't put too much in because you most likely won't end up needing it. So i ended up taking a lot out. What are some things you carry in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme