Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Review


Let me just say I have been dying to try these! I have seen them countless of times when I walk into Sephora or Ulta. When I finally swatched their colors, i just fell in love. I decided to buy the Too Faced Melt Your Heart Out Set which I got here. It includes a 0.40 oz Full size Melted in Peony and a 0.16 oz Deluxe Melted Metallic in Dream House. Getting one full size is 21.00, while this set includes a full and a good size sample for only 25.00. If the color wasn't a color that was universally flattering, I'd probably gone with just a regular full size.


The color Melted in Peony is described as a dusty rose color. It's a light-medium pink shade with a satin finish. As shown in the above photo, it has an angled tip applicator. I thought I wouldn't like an applicator like that, but I felt it was easy to apply. You squeeze the tube and apply. The pigmentation is vivid and opaque.  It's creamy and applies evenly.

I have dry lips and I would say this is not moisturizing on the lips Although, it's not drying either and I felt it was still comfortable to wear. If you do have an issue with it being drying, i find applying a lip balm is a good way to compensate. As I wore it through the day the color lasted, but wasn't as strong as when i first applied it.

Overall, I like this product and I would recommend it to others. I think it's a great product for the summer, and Too Faced has a great selection of colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme